Breath of Life
follow Dboard review entry linkies about


Yuyaa // 18 yo // engineering and computer science student
template by : leejaehyun
Apa Nak Buat Bila Dah Boring
Friday 16 March 2012 • 23:25 • 0 comments


heyy peeps!! this holliday xceli mmboringkan since aku tk pegi maner2 pon.but,i.'m lucky that i've this site..owh..site?? oke.belogg xceli..so i can throw out all my feeling here maa..oh,btw,sorry if my language broken.i'm trying to improve my language maa. and,correct me if i wrong. so, during this boring time, i've did sumthings nonsense.haha. i'm trying to draw my bias..but,,haha,i'm not good in drawing u know.so,i just list all their name...my bias name lerr.. and trying to sing a song.. oke.not korean song. just a simple song.. Cinta ini membunuhku by D-masive. haha . 
seryesly mmg sumbang!! 



nah..i'm not gud at drawing..so,ne jer yg aku boley buad..tp,odoh kan?? haha.
nah,vdeo aku dk nyanyi.tp,nme jer vdeo..tk de pape pon..just ad suara aku jer..
*malu.rh.nk.upload.* 
*sumbang.rh*


nah..ne vdeo nyer..jgn gelak taw.. 
*malu.nk.bg.org.tgk*
*blushing*
btw,pitching aku tu,ade yg dah marathon taw..tk maen lha lari2 ne..haha..








PAST
FUTURE